|Date Posted:||Jan 5|
TITLE: Sr Developer- Digital Innovation
LOCATION: Spring Texas
SALARY or RATE: $150K annual
URGENCY: Reviewing Resumes for Interviews Now
We are seeking a Sr Developer for our Digital Innovation team here in Houston Texas. This person would be responsible for turning ideas into prototypes to validate business value with a broad consideration of organizational needs.
• Utilize research and technology knowledge to build large- and small-scale prototypes to demonstrate feasibility, business value and technology readiness.
• Thought leader in advancing adoption of new technologies and technology formulations to validate concepts
• Stay current in the field of digital technologies, advanced analytics and take initiative to apply new technologies
• Consider the organization’s security, infrastructure and maintenance needs when developing applications
• Present learning and successful concepts to support organizational decision-making
• Manage assignments to agreed upon goals and objectives, including schedules and milestones
• Be able to think independently and work as part of a matrix team to achieve common goals
• Contribute to an agile project team to help understand and document requirements, estimate work, develop new solutions, and enhance existing solutions.
• Work closely with team to create/maintain an CI/CD software pipeline and development best practices
• Comfortable working independently on application development, data engineering, and model development as needed.
• Generate Intellectual Property for the company
• Builds positive relationships across organizations that foster a strong work environment.
• 10+ years strong development experience with software design, ETL techniques, writing complex stored procedures, query optimization, data synchronization, DevOps, CI/CD, continuous testing, and version control.
• Ability to work in a team environment and have strong coordination, organization, and communication skills.
• Ability to define, design, and implement an automated continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) system
• Strong development of REST APIs
• Experience performing query optimization and data synchronization with Oracle, MSSQL, NoSQL or MySQL
• Experience developing & deploying physics-based and time-series models, and using AI/ML, Data science technologies for Risk Analysis and Statistical methods using Python, R, or similar tools
• Basic experience developing, managing, and automating deployments for complex web applications deployed to Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
• In-depth understanding of software development process and workflows and think past the initial development into operational elements such as security, maintenance, support.
• Ability to quickly adapt and learn new domain
• Display an entrepreneurial mind set and think practical, ‘out of box’ solutions
• Working knowledge of the Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Management Systems
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on delivering business value
• Must be able to get a Government Clearance down the line through our company
4 year college degree in relevant field required
Cloud certifications preferred, not required.
ADDITIONAL “PERKS” TO CONSIDER:
Hybrid remote work. Mon and Friday remote, and Tues-Thurs onsite at Spring location headquarters.
Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org while we are improving our on-line application process.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.