|Date Posted:||Apr 4|
TITLE: IT Business Partner | Project Manager
LOCATION: Houston TX
We are seeking an IT Project Manager with senior level experience working with clients, vendors, internal departments ranging from IT to non-IT, engineering, manufacturing, shipping and logistics.
Role would be the primary liaison to do analysis and be responsible for tracking progress giving status updates and help with implementation planning and make connections throughout the different company departments.
• Microsoft DevOps experience
• Sprint Planning
• Story creation
• Daily scrums
• Deployment management
• User Acceptance Testing
• Retrospective meetings
• Burndown charts
• CSM (Certified Scrum Master)
• Collaboratively work with business units to identify and define business challenges and assist in the development of workable solutions to achieve business objectives
• Assist business and engineers in the development of clear and actionable project requirements
• Lead and/or participate in operational work discussions
• Working with operational team members to utilize IT tools effectively to facilitate the flow of information and to track work products
• Facilitating the inputting, collecting and reporting of information to and from operational applications
• Work with business to adequately understand daily business process and dependent systems to effectively and continuously look for better ways to use existing technology
• Serve as a champion to the business for any internal IT communication
• Manage all projects through the client's project life cycle including project identification, benefit analysis, project execution, testing, reporting and organizational change management.
• Serve as a facilitator to manage the major incident management (MIM) process by liaising with the business and IT to coordinate resolution of all incidents and problems for the assign program(s)
• Keep project and issues tracking documentation regularly updated to ensure that all stakeholders are up to date on existing projects. PMO methodology for tracking and managing projects
• Demonstrative experience building strong relationships with internal/external customers
• Experience in a fast-paced environment where the quick learning and initiative are key to an individual’s success
• Be able to map business process(s) to solutions in order to adequately capture business requirements and understand all dependencies with perspective changes
• Ability to quickly understand the operational application capability and understand the flow of information
• Knowledgeable in the area of report development with tools like Excel and SQL queries
• Capable of working effectively with all levels
• Strong process documentation skills
• Good understanding of IT Application Change Management practices.
• Knowledgeable of the Software Development Life Cycle process
• Excellent project management skills
• Capable of performing demos and or presentations to internal clients
• Demonstrative experience utilizing Agile project methodology
• Experience in Agile implementation methodologies
• Experience facilitating technical design sessions and leading technical team meetings
• Lead IT product strategy, programs and initiatives which supports the medium and long term goals of the Business Unit.
• Develop and maintain a product and solutions roadmap and backlog which includes short erm tactical and longer term strategic solutions.
• Review the product plans with internal stakeholders on a frequent and regular basis.
• Collaboratively work with business units to identify and define business challenges and assist in the development of workable IT solutions to achieve business objectives.
• Proactively define business opportunities & assist with the development of actionable solutions.
• Partner with key stakeholders to understand and document requirements.
• Collaborate with IT Support, monitor system stabilization and be the focal during any outages.
• Establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders and establish an environment of honesty, trust and reliability.
• Become an integral part of the larger team and ensure teamwork is fostered internally and externally.
• Define processes, operating procedures, & metrics, along with refining & implement procedures and policies
• Promote and Facilitate collecting, inputting, and reporting of information to and from operational applications.
• Engage & motivate associates with effective communication to promote a high performing team.
• Follow best practices for release management with formal acceptance of new systems features, go
o-go decision reviews and effective communication during and post-product releases.
• Provide technical expertise through the execution of presentations and demos to internal clients.
• Develop skills & competencies based on current and projected technical requirements.
• Lead and/or participate in operational work discussions serving as the IT liaison to the business units.
• Serve as a champion to the business for any internal and external IT communication.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.