|Date Posted:||Apr 15|
TITLE: Xamarin Mobile Developer
CLIENT: Scientific company
LOCATION: Webster, TX
URGENCY: ASAP Interviewing now
SUMMARY: We are seeking a Xamarin Mobile Developer to become part of the team building our portfolio of products.
• 2+ years’ experience developing mobile apps with Xamarin
• 2-5 years’ experience hands-on coding and software design using C# and .NET.
• Have successfully coded and delivered (that means published to the App Store and Play Store) at least one mobile application built with Xamarin.
• Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
• Having experience building apps that integrate with RESTful APIs
• Contribute to our cross platform applications built with Xamarin.
• Integrate with our backend API services along with other services.
• Leverage your .NET and C# expertise to assist with development of the backend API services.
• Help improve the quality of the code by developing unit tests, automation, and participating in code reviews.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute ideas to help make our product better.
• Successfully deliver results for challenging problems on schedule.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, from an accredited higher learning institution.
ADDITIONAL “PERKS” TO CONSIDER: Work remote one day a week on either Tues/Wed/Thurs at your discretion.
No sponsorship approval for this open position.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.