|Date Posted:||Apr 3|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
TITLE: webMethods Developer
CLIENT: Large, Hardware Manufacturing
LOCATION: Northwest Houston
RATE: 50-60/hr DOE
Seeking a webMethods expert with experience developing and implementing integrations using webMethods.
- 8 – 11+ years’ experience design, developing and implementing integrations using webMethods.
- webMethods Upgrade experience required.
- Experience designing and building SOAP and REST based integrations using Software AG webMethods integration platform.
- Experience working with Topics and Queues, Universal Message, MQ Series.
- Experience working with Real Time & Near Real Time integrations, including Message Oriented based message handling techniques.
- Solid background in database integration work including strong SQL coding capabilities.
- Experience working with SQL Server centric backend database integrations.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are
required to support working in project environments that includes internal,
external and customer teams
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working in Agile based project
- Experience working with automated software development operations solutions, i.e. Dev Ops tools and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC [software development life cycle] software development phases including requirements, design, development, testing, debugging, deployment, and ongoing maintenance of integration
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.