|Date Posted:||Feb 26|
TITLE: Web UI Developer
CLIENT: Global Shipping Client
LOCATION: North Houston
• Working with application developers to create product API and solutions.
• Work with Business Analyst and participate in brainstorming sessions to analyze and design applications.
• Development software with proper code comments and documentation.
• Perform peer code reviews and provide feedback and inputs.
• Unit test Code and build automated test plans for execution
• Work closely with Product team on data-driven product development.
• Work closely with QA on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Optimize applications for performance, scalability, security and user experience.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new tools and technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Follow Agile development methodology with an Agile mindset.
REQUIREMENTS: • Hands-on experience with Angular, HTML, CSS, and cross-browser layout skills and responsive design.
• Experience consuming RESTful Web Services.
• Experience in JSON development tools.
• Experience in Designing and developing dashboards, reports, and gadget templates using data visualization libraries like D3, ignite ui etc.
• Must have experience working with BDD and TDD process.
• Must be able to perform Unit testing and Integration test suite using karma, protractor, Jest and Jasmine.
• Experience working with Apache Subversion (SVN) & TortoiseSVN.
• Must be able to work in Agile using Jira.
• Experience with Node Js.
• Experience developing components using RxJs, Ngrx Store
• Experience in Python development that leverages Rest API extensions.
• Experience in Mobile development framework like Ionic, React Native.
• Good to have knowledge in Analytical algorithms performing machine learning algorithms performing descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics
• Good to have knowledge in NLP and NLG technologies.
• Good to have knowledge in Java, Spring, and Hibernate.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.