|Date Posted:||Sep 2|
|Wage:||$30-35/ hour DOE|
TITLE: Web Developer & Production Analyst
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Contract (12 months ongoing)
RATE: $30-35/hour DOE
• We are seeking a mid-level Web Developer & Production Analyst for a one-year contract.
• The right candidate will have the skillset to build web pages and marketing emails using HTML/CSS.
• Must have experience adhering to brand standards, SEO best practices, responsive web development and provide a body of work showcasing various web pages/emails.
• The Production Developer should be able to effortlessly handle the technical aspects of front-end development.
• The candidate must think technically to provide solutions in line with overall business objectives and priorities. Requires 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with other cross-functional teams
• Create pixel-perfect, high-resolution digital assets (iconography, screen layouts/elements, typography and iconography) from wireframes for web banners, websites, digital display ads, and social media, etc.
• Implement visual designs on website and emails, including creating layouts, buttons, and other elements that enable users to navigate and use the website
• Must have knowledge of plugins, experience with CSS preprocessors, debugging, problem-solving and knowledge of responsive and mobile website design
• Collaborate with the creative team to help produce creative that is on strategy, on target, in brand and consistent with what is currently in market
• Participate in discussions and provide technical solutions
• Follow best practices, provide input on new solutions and disseminate throughout the team
• 3-5 years in an agency or in-house creative group
• Exhibits working with UI, layout, typography and color palettes
• Showcases mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS and PowerPoint
• Produces for video, audio, animation, illustration and/or photography
• Articulates best practices for browser-based UIs, web technologies and CMS
• Practices excellent written and oral communication skills
• Exhibits exemplary business acumen
• Adapts quickly to a changing work environment
• Multitasks and delivers in a time-sensitive environment
• Shows self-motivation and sets high goals for self and team
• Present designs effectively to gain buy-in
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in Web Development and/or Web Design
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.