|Date Posted:||Jul 10|
|Wage:||$55 - $65; DOE|
TITLE: Web Applications Tester
CLIENT: Global Oil and Gas
LOCATION: Galleria Area
RATE: $55- $65, DOE
SUMMARY: Testing applications for upstream oil and gas client. PRIOR UPSTREAM OIL AND GAS EXPERIENCE A PLUS
* Perform functional and regression testing of web based and mobile applications
* Create use cases, develop and maintain test specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data on highly complex and/or multiple projects.
* Implement test practices, standards and processes, troubleshoot test issues, record test results, track and prioritize defects, participate in product readiness and release decisions.
* Establish fact-based measures of test efficiency, effectiveness, and product readiness.
* Consistently execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results in a timely manner.
* Effectively report bugs and errors to the team via bug tracking software.
* Assist with troubleshooting issues and analyze defects in order to improve products.
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
* Follow through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
* SQL Skills to query database to validate data on web applications.
* 3+ Years’ experience in QA testing HTML and web-based applications
* Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
* Excellent communication skills
* Maintain strong attention to detail
* Strong organization skills
* Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
* Excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills, ability to find and solve the root causes of problems
* Strong experience with business rule intensive systems and high-volume manual workflow
* Selenium IDE or other automations tools experience is a plus
ADDITIONAL “PERKS” TO CONSIDER:
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.