|Date Posted:||Apr 7|
|Wage:||$30-35/ hour DOE|
TITLE: Visual Media Designer | Front End Developer
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
RATE: $30-35/hour DOE
• Create compelling content and visual elements for online and digital marketing campaigns materials, including our website, while also having the knowledge skillset of a front-end developer.
• Work with corporate bran toolkit and must have experience adhering to brand standards and provide a body of work showcasing creative, and effective, use of marketing concepts.
• Agility to manage multiple brands in both visual-oriented design details and the technical aspects of front-end coding development.
• Leverage strategic creative concepting and provide top-notch visual solutions in line with overall business objectives and corporate branding goals.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with other cross-functional teams
• Inspire and collaborate with team to produce creative that is on strategy and pushes creative boundaries
• Create pixel-perfect, high resolution digital assets (iconography, screen layouts/elements, typography, iconography, and animations) from wireframes for web banners, websites, digital display ads, and social media, etc.
• Implement visual designs on website, including creating layouts, buttons, and other elements that enable users to navigate and use the website
• Must have knowledge of plugins, experience with CSS preprocessors, debugging, problem solving and knowledge of responsive and mobile website design
• Collaborate with creative team to produce creative that is on strategy, on target, in brand and consistent with what is currently in market
• Participate in strategy discussions and provide creative solutions
• Follow best practices, provide input on new solutions and disseminate throughout the team
• Conceptualize and direct projects from concept to completion in a variety of media and formats
• 3-5 years of experience in visual media design, motion graphics, and some Animation expertise
• Exhibits UI design expertise, with an eye for layout, typography and color palettes
• Showcases mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS and PowerPoint
• Employs working knowledge of After Effects and Audition
• Produces for video, audio, animation, illustration and/or photography
• Articulates best practices for browser-based UIs, web technologies and CMS
Bachelors Degree in Motion Graphics, Animation, Visual Design or related field
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.