|Date Posted:||Jun 30|
|Wage:||$35-37/ hour DOE|
TITLE: Visual Designer
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (Hybrid role)
TYPE: Contract (12 months ongoing contract)
RATE: $35-37/hour DOE
• Our growing in-house ad agency seeks a highly skilled Visual Designer to shepherd all marketing materials for a next-generation energy company changing the face of energy today.
• Candidates must have experience in showing fluency in crafting engaging design solutions for various marketing media, including online and digital marketing, print advertising, broadcast, and direct mail.
• Must have experience adhering to corporate brand standards, and managing multiple product lines
• The Visual Designer is expected to take on creative leadership – developing effective visual design strategies to create a world-class user experience.
• Candidates must think strategically to provide solutions in line with overall business objectives and priorities.
• Designing for multiple campaigns with various media deliverables is a must.
• Front-end design is required for this role.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with other cross-functional teams
• Inspire and collaborate with the team to produce creative that is on strategy and pushes creative boundaries
• Experience using CMSs such as Adobe Experience Manager, SDL Tridion, WordPress, etc...
• Create pixel-perfect, high-resolution digital assets (iconography, screen layouts/elements, typography, iconography, and animations) for print advertising, web banners, websites, product packaging, social media, etc.
• Collaborate with the creative team to produce creative that is on strategy, on target, and in the brand
• Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch with multiple deliverables
• Excellent time-management skills
• Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
• Familiarity with digital photo editing
• Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment
• Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
• Participate in strategy discussions and provide creative solutions
• Follow best practices, provide input on new solutions and disseminate throughout the team
• Conceptualize and direct projects from concept to completion in a variety of media and formats
• 5-7 years in an agency or in-house creative group
• Experienced in HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver or Visual Studio (at least 1-3 years) After Effects, Adobe Animate, Adobe Premiere a plus
• Exhibits UI design expertise, with an eye for layout, typography, and color palettes
• Showcases mastery of Adobe Creative, including Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Audition, and Animate
• Produces for video, audio, animation, illustration, and/or photography
• Articulates best practices for browser-based UIs and web technologies
• Prioritizes timeliness of delivery while keeping quality of work in mind
• Practices excellent written and oral communication skills
• Exhibits exemplary business acumen
• Adapts quickly to a changing work environment
• Multitasks and delivers in a time-sensitive environment
• Shows self-motivation and sets high goals for self and team
• Present designs effectively to gain buy-in
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.