|Date Posted:||Nov 13|
TITLE: Video Producer | Editor & Motion Graphics
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
The videographer will produce a variety of video products as needed.
• Operates video switching, character generation and digital video effects equipment, edit controllers, cameras, hard disk video recorders, video distribution switchers, and audio mixers.
• Sets up and adjusts studio lighting equipment including fixed and portable tungsten lights.
• Adjusts audio equipment including assorted lavalier, cardiod and shotgun microphones.
• Works with clients to prepare “B-roll” footage for inclusion in live productions.
• Provides limited troubleshooting of video, audio and lighting equipment.
• Performs routine equipment maintenance.
• Makes recommendations for software and equipment purchases.
• Plans and performs video post-production tasks which includes reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, tape logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing.
• Utilizes computer graphics and special effects for video post-production in accordance with the overall production concepts.
• Compresses video projects for output.
• Captures recorded video using software and encodes media as appropriate.
• Makes video products available in a variety of formats including DVDs or streaming media files.
• Must Have 5 - 7 years of experience.
• MUST HAVE an online portfolio
• Bachelor's degree or Associates in Motion Graphics, Graphic Design or related field
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.