|Date Posted:||Jan 31|
|Wage:||$40-50/ hour DOE|
TITLE: Video Camera Operator | Editor | Motion Graphics
CLIENT: Energy O&G
LOCATION: Houston, TX
PAY: $40-50/ hour DOE
The Video Camera Operator/Director of Photography or Cinematographer will shoot, produce, and edit video along with enhancing visual media content for training video modules. The role will create, design and curate compelling video/ visuals to enhance the learning process. It will require a high level of creativity and conceptual ability, production, editing and organization skills, and is highly collaborative. The role will be responsible for design and development of training multimedia and video projects including infographics, whiteboard or animated videos, Computer Based Training (CBT) or Instructor Led Training (ILT), Simulations, Quick Reference Guides (QRGs), etc. The role will need to interface well with SMEs, be organized, be open to feedback, drive to results, and deliver high quality outputs in a quick moving environment.
• Operate and manage latest brand camera equipment and shoot training video, live action elements, and other related visual images
• Create video utilizing visual media design development, and editing tools such as: Apple Final Cut Pro X; and Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Adobe Creative Cloud, 2D and 3D animation software, Cinema 4D a plus
• Support project training by developing video/visual content
• Research and design training needs and objectives by collaborating with SMEs
• Prepare concepts, storyboards and scripts for multimedia pieces
• Collaborate to conceive and design animation concepts that effectively convey key messages, drive corporate strategy and motivate and engage employees
• Meet deadlines for design and development review and approvals
• Must have online portfolio of video samples and accessible sample content from previous work
• Strong video editing along with story-writing, and story-telling skills
• Highly collaborative and open to (and able to give) effective feedback. Critical thinker.
• Significant experience/ high level of capability in design and development of content (could immediately jump into content creation) in multimedia, visual media design and/or video development
• Experience in content development process and process management e.g. script writing, storyboarding, design, development, reviews/approvals, etc.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Content editing capability a plus.
• Must be driven and able to meet deadlines and work with others to get things done
• Ability to develop high quality content quickly and be creative when time constraints are in-play
• High-level communications experience in oil & gas industry or major company with global reach
• Proficiency in scheduling and estimating time for creative production
• Experience with video and multimedia content development, ability to have vision and project manage these type of projects
• Ability to create content such as: infographics, whiteboard or animated videos, Computer Based Training (CBT) or Instructor Led Training (ILT), Simulations, or Quick Reference Guides (QRGs)
• Proficiency in development tools such as Powtoon, GoAnimate, Venngage, and Graphic Design Softwares (e.g. Photoshop or Illustrator), PowerPoint, etc. (or similar content/design development tools)
• Bachelor's degree or Associates in Cinematography, Motion Graphics, Graphic Design or related field (significant experience may be replaced for degree requirement)
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.