|Date Posted:||Dec 18|
Role: UX Analyst
• Work closely with product owners and product development teams to promote ideation, collaborate in product direction.
• Advocate for optimal user-experience and develop user-interface requirements.
• Develop design prototypes, sketches, wireframes, storyboards, and other documentation for web and native app platforms and initiatives.
• Create UI/ UX designs, both static (e.g. flows & wireframes, page layouts, graphic designs) and interactive prototypes, to unambiguously describe the end user's experience.
• Define the visual design strategy and work to drive consensus across teams.
• Create and manage asset libraries for reusable, systematic design.
• Create, maintain and evolve visual design guidelines for the platforms.
• Work closely with development teams and provide mentorship on best practices.
• Verify product quality through system testing in addition to user acceptance testing.
• Review completed development work with stakeholders, and users as necessary before release into production.
• Experience in designing BI dashboards and reporting applications.
• Database query skills (SQL)
• Proficiency in HTML/CSS
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong facilitation and organizational skills
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
• Jira and Confluence experience for working across multiple teams and departments
• Experience in ERP Product Development.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.