|Date Posted:||Jan 13|
|Wage:||$50,000 - $65,000|
TITLE: Technical Support Specialist
LOCATION: West Houston
SALARY: $50,000 - $65,000
The Technical Support Specialist position will follow documented processes and procedures to ensure quality controls and quality assurances are in place for all aspects of the support services role from customer service to software and hardware are maintained. The Technical Specialist will be the first point of escalation on service issues.
- Establish a positive, creative, and professional working environment with the Client Product Office Team.
- Offers suggestions for improved working conditions.
- Oversee client technical and software support with our smart safes.
- Manage incoming incidents / calls/ escalations.
- Communicate issues / resolutions to external customers, internal sales and internal operations; assist with escalations as required.
- Responsible for maintaining connection with our smart safes and providing ongoing support and troubleshooting assistance as required
- Perform initial safe testing; with new software and product development changes
- Create tickets with vendors to resolve service issues.
- Ensure follow up to resolution regarding open tickets while maintaining open tickets updated using internal ticketing system.
- Assist with troubleshooting smart safe hardware/software issues
- Assist in performing QA on New system Enhancements
- Test upcoming hardware enhancements.
- Will monitor and read all email to be able to assist the team accordingly; this includes personal inbox and support inbox during designated monitoring times.
- Must have 8+ years related work experience, Desktop Support, Field tech.
- Proven advanced technical experience working with ticketing systems; Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent communication skills. Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 20%-30%, is required
- Associates or Technical institute degree/certificate in CS, IS or other related field or equivalent work experience, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, IS or other related field, preferred.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.