|Date Posted:||Apr 6|
|Wage:||$145,000 plus bonus|
TITLE: Team Lead RightAngle Developer
LOCATION: Central Houston
TYPE: Direct hire
SALARY: $145,000 plus bonus
Team Lead RightAngle Developer will support a group of developers. As a part of the team, the individual will have support responsibility for business users, including troubleshooting and problem resolution, and accountability for delivery of requirements, documentation, technical design, testing and implementation.
- Provide direct technical/functional assistance to key business users, as well as technical project support for applications (vendor & custom developed)
- Work with functional leads to develop plans and coordinate work across all functional areas of the business
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings, document key decisions, risks and issues.
- Work effectively under minimal supervision, maintain ownership for specific systems area and/or business users, and manage communications between the business and IT
- Support and maintain RightAngle, outbound/inbound interfaces and Web services
- Writing SQL scripts for troubleshooting and reports
- 8+ years’ experience in development and support on RightAngle (.Net)
- Experience in application support on RightAngle
- Develop customizations and enhancements to the RightAngle system using T-SQL, SSIS, and C# (.Net)
- Strong experience on SQL server scripts and stored procedures
- Strong leadership ability, advanced analytical, presentation, project management and financial analysis skills.
- Proven success in driving projects and delivering results and strategic thinking capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commodity trading and risk management experience
- Proven track record in troubleshooting various systems like RightAngle
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.