|Date Posted:||Apr 9|
|Wage:||$95,000 - $107,000|
TITLE: AWS Developer- Mid Level
LOCATION: North Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $95,000 - $107,000
Our client is expanding their development team. They are looking for an AWS Developer that is ready to move up in their career. This person will lead a team of 10 developers on a multi year project. The AWS Developer will develop, administer, and maintain database and web and cloud based applications
- Perform approximately 60% full life cycle application development and 40% analysis /
project team leadership responsibilities.
- Perform complex system analysis to provide solutions in the development of services to clients
- Construct specific project plans for multiple resources including estimating timeframes,
dependencies, multi-resource plans, and reconciliation.
- Function as a senior technical resource and work with minimal supervision.
- Consult with upper management in the analysis of short and long-range business
requirements and recommends innovations, which anticipate the future impact of changing business requirements.
- Coordinate activities with other units (e.g. database telecommunications, networking,
technical support, etc.).
- Manage database structural updates in development environments.
- Provide performance monitoring and tuning to ensure optimal speed and response times.
- Analyze database utilization, sizing of the database, systems supporting the database and establishes integrity controls.
- Ensure the reliability, accuracy, and protection of all information, and maintains security.
- 3+ yrs developing applications on AWS (Angular, React, Node.JS)
- 3+ years of recent experience working with a software development lifecycle
methodology with Agile delivery experience including project planning and scheduling
- 3+ years of experience with relational DB design and architecture, advanced SQL queries and stored procedures
- 3+ years of experience with C#, Node.NoJS, ASP.NET, C#, HTML, XML, SQL Server 2012+
- 2+ years of experience with database clustering, replication, back-ups, storage, and
- 2+ years of experience assisting with client design sessions and collecting requirements
- Analyze application data requirements, and develop applications along with designated
team members to design/alter existing data structures using Studio .NET and write web
applications using the C#, Node.js, Angular, and React/Redux programming language.
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering or development with leading or managing
a technical team
- 3+ years of experience with two-tier, three-tier, and microservice architecture
- 2+ years of experience monolithic application decomposition into cloud based micro
- 2+ years of experience developing single-page application (SPA) using React/Redux or
- Knowledge of cloud native application architecture and development including AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps and Agile and Scrum processes (sprints, backlog)
- Knowledge of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) and deployment automation
using technologies such as Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy or other technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams or other collaborative technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 10 years commensurate computer-related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI or Qlik Reporting Service (preferred)
- Microsoft or AWS certification (preferred)
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.