|Date Posted:||Jan 27|
TITLE: System Administrator- Talent Management
CLIENT: Utilities / Construction
LOCATION: Galleria area- Houston Texas
SALARY or RATE: $70-85K
URGENCY: Reviewing Resumes Now
The Talent Management System Administrator focuses on the support and maintenance of the company’s performance center /Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) system. This individual serves as a technical and functional point-of-contact to corporate and operating unit learning administrators and assists with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The role also provides company’s performance center/CSOD platform configuration, training and support to corporate and operating unit learning administrators to facilitate their usage of the platform. The Talent Management System Administrator also supports the company’s performance center product releases, patches, testing and other projects as assigned.
• Assist in the review, testing and implementation of company’s performance center releases or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate deployment of releases and new features. Maintain company’s performance center Data Design Document.
• Develop Operating Unit Administrators and user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
• Provide support for company’s performance center including, but not limited to, researching and resolving company’s performance center problems, unexpected results or process flaws; curriculum content load and delivery issues; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
• Document variations from established policy and recommend process, customer service, or policy improvement for management consideration.
• Serve as a key liaison between Operating Units, Corporate customers, Platform, Content providers, and other stakeholders.
• Maintain and leverage platform metrics to support analysis of items like utilization, training trends and license compliance.
• Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
• Maintain awareness of current trends in Talent/LMS and HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques.
• Experience administrating a Software as a Service SaaS solution, particularly Cornerstone OnDemand, is required.
• Proven experience as a Talent/Learning Management System platform administrator with one or more platforms for four or more years.
• Experience in building and implementing Talent/Learning Management Systems or HRIS systems.
• Understanding of LMS/LRS technologies (i.e., SCORM, xAPI)
• Competent with SQL databases and PL/SQL.
• General understanding of and ability to follow the Agile System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
• A working knowledge of the utility and/or construction industry is preferred
• Solid understanding of change management
• Understanding of development and execution of test plans and introduction of change across environments including production.
• Track record of leveraging tools to analyze, find, and fix data issues across large data sets.
• General knowledge of Employee Master Data Systems is preferred
• Ability to test and analyze web-based training courses to validate they are functioning properly and subsequently work with vendors and internal customers to drive to a resolution as required.
• Ability to interface and work well with all levels of users and management
• Communicate effectively orally and in writing with technical and non-technical users
• Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize work, excellent organizational skills, and initiative to improve processes
• Self-motivated and team player
• Can work effectively and independently in a fast-paced team environment where priorities can rapidly change
• Ability to multi-task effectively while maintaining focus on deadlines
BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent work experience.
ADDITIONAL “PERKS” TO CONSIDER:
Annual bonuses of 15%, plus 10% stock grants available.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.