|Date Posted:||Jul 27|
|Location:||Bellaire , TX|
TITLE: Systems Analyst
LOCATION: Bellaire TX, Houston Texas
SALARY or RATE: DOE
URGENCY: Reviewing Resumes Now
We are seeking a Systems Analyst for a long term 12+month contract role with a large Hospital here in Houston Texas. This position is full time work M-F 40 hours a week 8am-5pm.
This Systems Analyst would work in the ERP Systems Department and experience with ERP and Financial/Hospital.
• Analyst has a role in developing clinical/business solutions by investigating processes to understand data and communications flow with individual tasks and transactions within Hospital’s Integrated Delivery System.
• Help make sure project(s) runs smooth
• Assist Project Manager and financial analysts
• Review and Edit communications
• Identify Change Control
• Assist interim cut over, changes to departments
• Communicate between Finance, Human Resources and Payroll
• Know and understand functional design
• Identifies system or application needs.
• Analysis of current business practices, user needs and work flow processes.
• Document the clinical/business processes.
• Perform vendor analysis and make recommendations.
• Investigate alternative solutions including feasibility studies using results from vendor analysis/evaluations.
• 8 years major system design and implementation experience- Required
• Knowledge of current business practices and computing systems, interfaces, and Hospital standard software.
• Familiarity with various operating systems used by Hospital data processing techniques and practices.
• A working knowledge of a variety of hardware and software environments and of the healthcare industry is also required.
• Project management and planning, observe process mapping, group presentation, leadership, team building, written and verbal communication, analytical, and organizational skills, ability to analyze the functionality of systems and their fit with specifications, and the ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Key skills are observation, curiosity, communication and patience.
• H.S. Diploma or GED- Required
• Bachelor’s degree will substitute four (4) years of work experience. Master’s degree will substitute for two (2) years of work experience
• Up to two (2) years of clinical patient care and/or clinical research experience may substitute for up to two (2) years of information systems experience on a month to month basis.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.