|Date Posted:||Oct 7|
|Wage:||$50-53/ hour DOE|
TITLE: Sr. Marketing Analyst | Quantitative Analysis
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
RATE: $50-53/hour DOE
• Combine business acumen with analytical skills to assist marketing executives in business intelligence, decision making and product launch.
• Work with marketing management to execute marketing strategy and plan by creating new product offers and assigning different offers at different times to different sales channels.
• Facilitate responsibilities which includes both B2C and B2B business segments of medium and large corporate retail business product lines.
• Conduct campaign execution, marketing and portfolio analysis.
• Develop marketing learning agenda. Design and execute testing cells and implement the learning plan.
• Post campaign analysis on enrollment, conversion rate, customer usage, customer credit, cost of acquisition, gross margin, marketing return and NPV (Net Present Value) by channel and product.
• Analyze testing cell result and develop the learning regarding effectiveness of different pricing, message, incentive, number of mailing and channel strategy.
• Develop and update statistic model to predict attrition/switch models and customer value calculation engine.
• In depth analyze the attrition/switch drivers and quantify their impacts.
• Develop and Execute Customer Enrollment and Attrition Reports:
• Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly customer count and load volume reports. They include customer count by business segment, state, utility, product and channel at begin and end of period, new start and new stop for both current and historical period.
• Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly detailed acceptance, attrition and transfer service activities by type, segment, product and timing for both current and historical period.
• Ad Hoc reports for marketing, finance, planning, supply, risk and regulatory departments.
• Working experience in quantitative analysis.
• Working experience with SQL.
• Working experience of SAS a plus.
• Ability to translate complex business issues into achievable analytical learning objectives and actionable analytic projects.
• Ability to interpret complex analytic results and develop practical business implications.
• Fast learner with strong adaptation capability.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to work as a team member in a fast paced environment.
• Effective at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Good communication skills in both written and oral form.
• Proficient with standard office workstation technology, including Microsoft Office suite of software tools.
Bachelors degree in Marketing (advanced degree preferred) with quantitative training such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and Data Analysis
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.