|Date Posted:||Aug 28|
TITLE: Contracts Administrator
LOCATION: 77401 Houston Texas, Bellaire area
URGENCY: Interviewing now to hire for start mid-September
SUMMARY: Due to an increased need we have a 3-month contract/ potential contract to hire position for a Contracts Administrator, senior-level, at one of the most prestigious hospitals in Texas.
• Negotiates hospital contract language and rates using established parameters/guidelines. Responds to appropriate persons within (14) days of contract receipt.
• Makes recommendations to management regarding contracting strategy when contract proposals are not within Network
Development established parameters/guidelines.
• Conducts financial analysis of claims data to develop rate proposals and to test the reasonableness of all assumptions.
• Develops alternative rate proposals in order to ensure the performance of hospital contracts.
• Must have former healthcare/hospital experience. 7 years applicable hospital managed-care experience, in a facility contracting, provider relations, or hospital business office role
• Must have knowledge of industry regulations related to contracting negotiation techniques including knowledge of TDI and HHSC rules and regulations as they apply to the STAR & CHIP programs, claims processes, medical management processes, medical terminology, and CPT coding.
• Ability to review and negotiate provider contracts
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal staff, providers, and in regard to managed-care issues.
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software is required.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills are also required.
High School Diploma minimum. Higher degree in related studies preferred. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.