|Date Posted:||Oct 7|
TITLE: Senior Systems Analyst
CLIENT: Hospital / Medical
LOCATION: Houston TX 77030
TYPE: Long-term contract - 100% remote
SALARY or RATE: $42/hr DOE
URGENCY: Reviewing resumes now
We seek a remote contractor able to support a long term contract as a Senior Systems Analyst for our Medical/Hospital client here in Houston, Texas.
• You would need to set up a framework from scratch in Selenium for the Oracle Cloud.
• Translates user's needs into Detail Requirement specifications.
• Support the system installation through the implementation cycle.
• Performs Configuration analysis for system design associated with small and less complex projects.
• Analyzes system problems and modifications.
• Coordinates implementations and upgrades of the system
• Prior experience in automating Oracle Cloud applications by developing UI automation frameworks
• 10+ years of experience with UI automation testing tools with at least 5 years of experience with building UI frameworks
• 10+ years of experience creating test automation suites in Java, Selenium, and TestNG
• Strong background in scripting, Java, Selenium, Automation, SQL, Stored Procedures.
• Strong background with creating automation test plans and improving test automation strategies in selenium frameworks
• Experience with measuring quality and reporting on automation testing status using the framework
• Experience in managing and executing automation test suites via Selenium framework
• Knowledge of current business practices and computing systems, interfaces, and Hospital standard software.
• Familiarity with applicable operating systems used by the Hospital and data processing techniques and practices. Familiarity with a variety of hardware and software environments. Working knowledge of the healthcare industry is also required. Project management and planning, process mapping, group presentation, leadership, team building, written and verbal communication, analytical and organizational skills, ability to analyze the functionality of systems and their fit with specifications, and working independently with minimum supervision.
• Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE
• Scripting Language: Java, VBscript
• Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins
• Version Control: Git, Bit Bucket
• Project Build / Framework: Cucumber, Junit, TestNG, Maven, BDD
• API Testing & Tools: Web Service, Rest, Soap, SOAPUI
• IDE: Eclipse
• Databases: MySQL, Oracle
• Test Management Tools: ALM, Jira-Zephyr,qTest
• Project & Bug Tracking Tool: JIRA, ALM,qTest
• Software Development Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative
• Networking & Protocol: Http, Https, GET and POST
• H.S. Diploma or GED
• 8 years experience in information systems
• Bachelors Degree will substitute for 4 years of work experience.
• Masters Degree will substitute for 2 years of work experience
Perks: 100% remote.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.