|Date Posted:||Dec 18|
Role: SQL Developer:
• Working with application developers to create optimized queries.
• Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
• Understand and design system integration as required for extracting data for reporting purposes.
• Creating queries on large data sets.
• Build data pipelines to feed descriptive and predictive analytics use cases, KPI and enterprise-wide reporting.
• build ETLs to convert transactional data into dimensions and fact tables
• Work with a QA Automation framework that provides real time alerts on data ingestion, drop rate, data processing
• Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
• Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL databases.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Excellent analytical abilities and documentation skills
• experience in data warehouse architecture.
• BI Concepts experience.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.