|Date Posted:||Mar 27|
|Wage:||$55-58/ hour DOE|
TITLE: Spotfire Developer | Python | SQL
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (Downtown)
RATE: $55-58/hour DOE
SpotFire Developer will design, build and implement data analytics solutions to support business needs, changing processes, and process improvement plans. This individual will have an ability to develop strong relationships and an effective partnership through their communication and interpersonal skills. Must master strong SPOTFIRE skills with understanding of data aggregation/manipulation through complex queries, views and stored procedures via SQL/PLSQL, and Python/R Programming experience.
• Design, develop and support Spotfire Visualizations with complex data sources using relational databases and Application Data Services
• Collaborate with customers of all disciplines to gather, define, and design new report requirements
• Develop scripts using Iron Python, Java scripts and TERR/R to users for more guided analysis of the reports
• Provide expertise to the customers daily and mentor them in developing efficient dashboards
• Manage and extend the Spotfire platform using SDK, Iron Python, HTML and Automation Jobs etc.
• Coordinating multiple projects extending the Spotfire platform using SDK, D3 Java would be a plus
• 5 years’ experience enhancing, supporting and maintaining Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse solutions
• Knowledge/Experience on creating all charts that exist in Spotfire (scatter, line, bar, combo, pie, etc.) and how to manipulate every property associated with a visualization (trellis, color, shape, size, etc.)
• Expertise in writing efficient SQL queries, views in relational databases such as Teradata and Oracle
• Ability to incorporate multiple data sources into one Spotfire DXP and have that information linked via data table relations
• Expertise in creating input screens such as Web-forms to write data back to database from Spotfire
• Ability to write simple TERR/R data functions
• Experience with Spotfire Administrative tasks, load balancing, installation/configuration of servers and clients, upgrades and patches would be a plus
• Experience in user training, resolving day to day issues and coordination with TIBCO technical support
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.