|Date Posted:||Sep 10|
|Wage:||$25-30/ per hour|
TITLE: Revit Designer | CAD Designer
CLIENT: Construction Firm
LOCATION: Houston, Texas (Clearlake area)
RATE: $25-30/hour DOE
Work beside construction project managers, engineers and architects, developing graphics, concepts, and communicating design. Draft creative elements working directly with clients to help convey their ultimate vision of their buildings facility interior and exterior structure.
• Review architectural, structural, MEP drawings, and specifications related to canopy design and documentation.
• Mark up documents digitally so that others have access to your notes through the server and project files.
• Prepare RFI's as needed to gain necessary information for project
• Review sales proposal and pdfs from sales takeoff sheets that note what canopies were reviewed for the proposal.
• Document and model in BIM software.
• Update shop drawings with engineering redlines.
• Enter new project design information in project management tool.
• 2 years experience within a commercial construction company or architectural firm
• Must have 1+ years’ experience in design, drafting or engineering
• Working knowledge of Revit preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, CAD, and Bluebeam
• Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet work goals
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Possess and maintain exceptional work ethic
• Understand structural design, project delivery, and construction methods
EDUCATION: Associates degree and/or Bachelors degree in Architecture, Environmental Design or related field is required
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.