|Date Posted:||Sep 8|
|Wage:||$70-80/ hour DOE|
|Location:||2331 City West Blvd, Houston , TX|
TITLE: Solutions Architect | CLM | Change Management
CLIENT: Energy Client
LOCATION: Houston, Texas
TYPE: Contract (Hybrid)
RATE: $70-80 W-2 (Must be a U.S Resident)
• Own a portfolio of disparate contracting solutions and drive the adoption of centralized enterprise-wide Contract Life Cycle Management platform (like iCertis/GEP)
• Work with diverse team of Product owners, business users and IT and PMO teams to understand the roadmap, business problems and maintain appropriate business engagement throughout the program.
• Ensure successful implementation and operationalization of SaaS Platform, ensuring that right governance and processes are followed for compliance with best practices, enterprise standards, business processes, business and functional requirements.
• Help identify efficient and optimal technical solutions to business problems, leveraging the SaaS platform, its strategy, and other SaaS and on-prem integrations; understand the product design, configuration, setup and deployment of SaaS Platform solutions to provide necessary guidance and technical support to the business services for such products and solutions.
• Facilitate design review sessions partnering with Enterprise Architect(s) in collaboration with System Integrators/Product Vendors.
• Act as a trusted advisor to both business and technical teams and advocate for customers’ executive sponsor(s).
• Overall quality gatekeeper, overseeing implementation and reporting program implementation health. Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
• Proactively identify project issues/concerns/risk and create visibility to Leadership team.
• Facilitating pre-sale process discovery and solution design workshops
• Removing adoption roadblocks by performing light system configuration and identifying additional professional services engagements.
• Ensuring high levels of impact and stakeholder satisfaction.
• 5+ years of experience in configuring, integrating and implementing CLM, change management, project management.
• Understanding of the sourcing/procurement and sales, process and Contracts Lifecycle Management (CLM);
• Has been part of CLM implementations.
• Experience working with Legal / Contracts / Procurement/ Commercial teams and senior leaders within those functions
• Experience with one major CLM system like iCertis/ GEP / Sirion Labs
• Experience with technology stack and customization of: Salesforce, CLM Solutions, Teams, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, etc. Salesforce Admin or Development certifications a plus
• Experience with AI/ML technologies and how to best leverage these technologies in the CLM process
• Leading development teams responsible for implementing and testing functional requirements, conducting user acceptance testing, and supporting deployments
• Securing content, document, records and contract management systems integrating SSO providers (e.g. Okta, Salesforce IAM) and/or LDAP/Active Directory solutions;
• Migrating large data sets from legacy and/or proprietary data stores to best in class content and contract management platforms using vendor provided or customized ETL solutions
• Self-directed and able to define, execute, and deliver a product roadmap. Demonstrate strong organizational skills, troubleshooting, knowledge and experience with SaaS Platforms (iCertis/GEP)
Bachelors degree in MIS and/or within the Technology field is preferred
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.