|Date Posted:||Jul 3|
|Wage:||$110K - $120K|
TITLE: Solution Manager
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SALARY: $110K - $120K
The Solution Manager will be part of our client’s ERP Center of Excellence (ERP CoE) team in Houston.
• Lead IT related development and digitization project portfolio
• Link corporate IT guidelines to local IT needs
• Lead and develop a small local team
• Act as the local contact person regarding corporate applications rollouts and projects
• Help to maintain, upgrade and decommission local solutions in line with corporate standards and policies Communicate and share corrective actions with the business stakeholders
• Secure IT solutions' availability to ensure business continuity
• Manage local IT suppliers and partners, ensure effectively integration and optimize related costs
• Cooperate with business development, risk management, information security, etc.
• Promote IT practices and policies and link users to right counterparts to solve any IT related issues
• IT user experience both for company employees as well as partners
• Represent the local site in the IT corporate organization
• Ensure that local IT solutions are aligned with global architecture requirements
• Promote IT security best practices
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
• Excellent collaboration skills in cross-functional and intercultural environment with external parties
• Proactive approach on tasks and assignments, willingness to drive change and achieve results
• Willingness to learn new skills and competencies on a continuous basis
• Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
• Deep business and/or ERP process background in Finance and/or Supply Chain
• Strong knowledge of SAP functional areas such as FICO, MM, SD as well as integration points across all modules of SAP
• Regular travel to Europe and Asia.
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Technology or other relevant field
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.