|Date Posted:||Feb 5|
TITLE: Software Support Coordinator | Commercial Title Co.
CLIENT: National Commercial Real Estate & Title Company
LOCATION: Hoboken, NJ
SALARY: $75,000-80,000/year DOE, plus benefits
Our client a National Commercial Title Company is seeking s Software Support Coordinator to join their team! Candidate will work closely with the Legal and Technology Coordinator, this role will be responsible for facilitating delivery of new product and service information, software training, and day-to-day advice and resolution to procedural and technical inquiries for National Commercial Title Services (NCTS). In addition, the Software Support Coordinator will have the responsibility for maintaining content in the national commercial title production software and company-wide online underwriting reference system.
• Provide guidance to the New York and New Jersey NCTS title and closing teams regarding product and service inquiries, software features, workflow, and other productions tools to help ensure the effective use of the title production software system
• Document, troubleshoot, and report software outages, escalate as necessary, track and provide status updates to involved parties, and oversee technical support matters through timely resolution
• Coordinate and/or directly provide training and other required services
• Assist with successful software implementation and overall adoption in the New York and New Jersey NCTS offices
• Facilitate user acceptance testing and roll out of new releases, enhancements and bug fixes to ensure the product meets NCTS operating requirements and quality expectations
• Support the process of on-boarding new offices and employees
• Maintain current content including forms, documents, tables, templates and other information in the title production system and online underwriting website
• Conduct research and support special project work as assigned
• Participate in System Administrator and other training for the respective production and underwriting reference systems
• Prepare reports and other documents as requested
• MUST HAVE 3+ years' experience MINIMUM in production support for Commercial Real Estate firms and/or Title Companies
• MUST HAVE experience working with online database management involving title insurance programs
• Proficiency in MS Office Excel, PowerPoint and other related desktop publishing applications
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.