|Date Posted:||Jun 22|
|Wage:||Competitive base – DOE plus uncapped commissions (100% of base compensation at quota)|
TITLE: Software Sales Representative
LOCATION: Frederick, MD
SALARY: Competitive base – DOE plus uncapped commissions (100% of base compensation at quota).
Our client is seeking experienced direct sales representatives with proven skills selling B2B software solutions to enterprise-level organizations.
This role will lead a highly consultative solution sales cycle supported by marketing/lead generation programs and technically-skilled sales engineering resources. You’ll serve as an evangelist presenting cutting-edge product solutions, using hands-on skills to demonstrate solutions aligned with customer needs.
Our client has a great culture and are proud to be guided by the faith-based principles of passion, humility, teamwork, and integrity. They have the innovative culture and customer focus of a startup and are a profitable and mature company with careful financial management and strong cash reserves.
• Develop and manage a sales pipeline to consistently close business for company products and services within assigned territory and quota.
• Develop strong product knowledge to professionally and effectively present/demo products to prospective customers.
• Assess requirements, work collaboratively and cross-functionally within the Company to prepare written proposals/quotations for products and services.
• Maintain and report sales activities in CRM for accurate sales forecasting and weekly management reviews.
• Representatives will be responsible achievement of sales forecasts.
• Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and timeliness in meeting deadlines.
• MUST be a US citizen or permanent resident
• 3+ years of professional software sales experience. B2B SaaS sales highly desirable.
• Excellent communication skills
• Smart, Curious, Confident and Teachable.
• Fast learner, not afraid of getting under the hood with sophisticated technology.
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Relevant college degree preferred. Recent technical or sales-related experience will be considered.
ADDITIONAL “PERKS” TO CONSIDER:
• Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
• 401(k) with 4% match
• Employee profit sharing plan
• Heavily subsidized healthcare for you and your family, including dental and vision coverage
• Health Savings Account with a 2-for-1 contribution match up to IRS limits
• 24 days of flexible PTO per year
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.