|Date Posted:||Feb 10|
|Wage:||Depends on Experience|
TITLE: ServiceNow Architect
LOCATION: West Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: Depends on Experience
The ServiceNow Architect will help deliver the vision of enterprise ServiceNow installation. The ServiceNow Architect will provide technical guidance to the ServiceNow team to identify and develop best practices and standards used in the ServiceNow industry. Propose and develop solutions that consider all aspects of ServiceNow, with strategic business needs to efficient long-term maintenance and support. Able to reduce resource waste through ServiceNow integrations, automation and manual task reduction.
- Hands-on role in the architecture, development and maintenance of ServiceNow installation
- 10+ years of experience delivering solutions to business initiatives
- 2+ years of experience architecting enterprise ServiceNow solutions
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise ServiceNow solutions
- In depth working knowledge and experience administering ServiceNow
- Experience with ServiceNow automation
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture methodologies and frameworks such as ITIL/TOGAF
- Working knowledge of ITIL/ITSM best practices, processes and associated tools and how to apply them to ServiceNow for the enterprise's needs
- Experience leveraging test driven development methodologies and tools
- Experience delivering solutions utilizing Agile methodologies
- Preferred Bachelors' degree or 10+ years of experience instead of a degree.
- ServiceNow or equivalent certifications are required, such as IT Service Management, Certified System Administrator and Certified Application Developer.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.