|Date Posted:||Sep 5|
|Wage:||$60.00 -$65.00 W-2 OR $70.00 -$75.00 Corp-Corp|
Title: Senior WPF Software Engineer
Software Engineer will work in small groups with complete autonomy to develop cutting edge solutions for the business. Engineers will work with no specs - but rather directly with the business to create unique solutions. The role will involve working with the Business Analysts and end users to help identify the requirements. The SW Engineer is also responsible to analyze requirements, architect, design and present solutions to the business problems.
Developer must have 5-10 years of experience in Information Systems. Bachelor's degree required. Oil and Gas Experience is a plus. Exploration and Production experience would be a definite plus. Minimum of 5 years of experience with .NET Framework, including the full development lifecycle is required. Should be open-minded, flexible and be able to adapt to a dynamic environment. Should be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
** Have developed all or a part of a WPF application from scratch and not just been involved in maintenance/bug-fixes.
Developer must be proficient in .NET 3.5, 4.0, C#, XAML, Windows Forms, WPF, Web Services and WCF.
• Must have experience in data odeling. Experience in Oracle and PL/SQL is preferred.
• Should have strong experience in User Interface design. Experience with Blend is a plus.
• Experience with .NET Design Patterns is desired.
• Extensive understanding of SOA.
• Silverlight experience is a plus.
• Experience with 3D Visualizations and Drawing tools in WPF would be a plus.
• Familiarity with JSP and Java Swing.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.