|Date Posted:||Mar 30|
|Wage:||$85,000 - $100,000|
TITLE: Senior Web Applications Developer
LOCATION: Southeast Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $85,000 - $100,000
The Senior Web Applications Developer will work closely with business users and leaders, as well as a dedicated team of technical resources in order to prioritize and turn feature concepts into reality. Will work collaboratively in a high-energy environment, but with ample opportunity to work solo or in pairs, finding innovative solutions to the challenges faced when working with e-commerce technologies and ensuring team success.
- Accountable for all phases of software development, including designing, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based e-commerce application systems.
- Troubleshoot and solve complicated software issues, research technical problems and suggest improvements for web applications.
-Write scalable, robust, testable, efficient and easily maintainable code.
- Translate varied requirements into actionable technical plans.
- Work on multiple high-value, high-visibility projects at the same time.
- See the project through from inception through user acceptance and deployment.
- Develop programming design documents.
- Develop test scripts and execute testing scenarios. This includes creating and performing unit, automated and regression testing
- Use source control for branching, merging and release management.
- Assess existing systems and make technical recommendations that will scale.
- Build, annotate, integrate and troubleshoot software components.
- Curate, analyze and validate data sets.
- Complete support tickets as assigned.
- Share lessons learned along the way help us all be better and stronger together.
- Mentor, coach and teach an array of technical, interdepartmental personnel.
- Receive general instructions on non-routine or new assignments while performing basic assignments that involve independent judgment.
- Comfortable working in an office environment with a team, as well as the ability to work independently.
- 6+ Years of Web Applications Development
- LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- MS Teams
- Salesforce (Nice to have)
- Pardot (Nice to have)
- Zuora (Nice to have)
- AWS (Nice to have)
- Linvio (Nice to have)
- GitLab (Nice to have)
- Laravel (Nice to have)
- B.S. in Computer Science
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.