|Date Posted:||May 20|
|Type:||Contract or Permanent|
|Wage:||Commensurate with Experience|
TITLE: Senior User Experience Designer
CLIENT: Consulting Firm
LOCATION: Houston, TX
TYPE: Contract to Hire OR Permanent
SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
As a User Experience (UX) Designer, you will be working in a team of professionals with a passion for elegant, forward-thinking, modern user experiences. Our client takes design seriously and believes that designers have a significant voice at the table in defining any successful digital initiative. As a team member, you will be collaborating with domain subject matter experts, project management, strategy and engineering to develop original UX concepts, and guide projects from concept to prototypes.
• Act as the “Voice of the Customer” within the engagement teams, ensuring that appropriate research and design underlies business solutions
• Extremely comfortable partnering with clients to be the SME and lead the XD efforts
• Create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets for our client
• Produce detailed user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and user interface specification
• Perform metrics analysis to inform design/UX optimization efforts; apply a data driven approach to all design activities
• Lead user experience research and testing processes
• Drive the development and communication of design and experience guidelines
• Work directly with the product owner to develop a shared vision of the end product
• Work directly with the engineering team to align with platform best practices and implementation details
• Work in a rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount
• Bachelor’s degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Visual Design or similar.
• 6 years or above of relevant experience preferred
• Experience in managing or collaborating with creative talent, creative agencies and developers.
• Experience creating of complex systems across multiple platforms (e.g. Web/Mobile/Desktop Application)
• Strong Portfolio of b2b & b2b work
• Visual design fundamentals, including design thinking, color theory, typography, composition, iconography, photography, and information hierarchy
• Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and consistent attention to detail in your work, and confidence in your ability to communicate them to clients and clearly articulate your design decisions
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.