|Date Posted:||May 3|
|Wage:||$140,000 - $150,000|
TITLE: Senior Software Engineering Manager
LOCATION: North Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $140,000 - $150,000
The Senior Software Engineering Manager is responsible for technical ownership of the software applications, including complete SDLC with a strong focus on quality, security and scalability. This is a hands-on-role with development activities and delivery commitments in addition to managing, mentoring and growing the team with culture of innovation.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, multitask, prioritize and work in an interrupt-driven environment and be a quality-driven.
- Strong verbal and written communication, leadership, problem solving skills, organizational and time management skills
- Manages and oversees the design and development of software applications.
- Establish design, development and deployment standards for the team.
- Supervise engineering deliverables; Deliver reports and proposals to upper management.
- Safeguard and improve the agile processes and adherence to SDLC.
- Assist in development of design documents, training documents and architectural documents.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Help translation of business requirement into technical needs and actions.
- Supervise reporting responsibility for independent contractors, engineers and outsourcing partners
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
- Work with Project Managers and Business owners to create and maintain integrated program schedules using advanced scheduling tools and process to create a budget and timeline for the development project.
- Strong understanding in application of diagnosis equipment such as development environments, testing software and other products
- 15+ years of relevant and successful platform and application development combined with technical leadership across a broad experience.
- 5+ years in oil and gas industry
- 10+ years of technical leadership experience in modern software development targeting Windows and Linux application architecture, designing.
- Extensive development experience in C#, VB, C, C++, .NET Core, Angular, Nodejs, WebSocket, RxJs is a Must.
- Deep experience migrating monolithic architectures to a modern technology stack.
- Advanced experience with source control (TFS, Git, Spectrum) and web /desktop-based development tools.
- Extensive experience in modern web technologies and frameworks (Asp.net MVC, Asp.NetCore 3.1, jQuery, Angular 9+, Typescript, NodeJS, ExpressJS, WebSocket, RxJs, ROS, HTML5, CSS/SCSS, Bootstrap, 3rd party UI frameworks (GoJS, KendoUI, Material, charts)
- Extensive experience in server-side development which includes C#, C++, ADO.Net, Windows services, SQL Jobs, Schedulers, IIS 10.0/7.5 Configuration, Rest / Web API, MQTT, Data Sync, ODBC, EntityFrameworkCore, Ethernet/IP, PLC Interface, Log4net
- Experience with the following development environments: Visual Studio 2019, VS Code, PyCharm
- Experience with various relational and NoSQL database designing including SQL, Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB and MySQL; Writing stored procedure, views, jobs.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis, MVC, MVMM UI design patterns
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical, Software Engineering or computer science or IT.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.