|Date Posted:||Sep 24|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Wage:||$45.00 - $55.00/hour|
TITLE: Senior SharePoint Administrator
TYPE: Contract-to-Hire (6 Months)
RATE: $45.00 - $55.00/hour
Our client is looking to add a Senior SharePoint Administrator to their team. The Senior SharePoint Administrator will manage and support of one or more applications and provides support services to business users. The Senior SharePoint Administrator is responsible for maintaining and monitoring the application(s) environment to maximize availability and performance, provide troubleshooting and corrective action to resolve business issues, and insures the usability and support for application enhancements and bug fixes.
- Complete high level designs and associated estimates to meet defined requirements
- Monitor application backlog (service requests, incidents) and keep open items updated with current efforts
- Maintain documentation (run books, technical design, build, deployment, install guides) and process standards in area of responsibility along with regular audits to validate accuracy
- Develop documentation and provide training to users as appropriate
- 7+ years of SharePoint Administration experience.
- 2+ years of experience in application development or a programming language
- 3+ years of experience supporting business applications
- Experience with developing solutions utilizing web based collaborative systems (SharePoint)
- Solutions with delivered application functionality (no custom code)
- Solutions enhancing base functionality through code (custom code)
- Experience in the administration and management of a SharePoint environment
- Internet Information Server (IIS) and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, the IIS Metabase, Ports, SSL Certifications (security certificates and wildcard certificates)
- Microsoft SQL Server - Basic operation, tuning, transaction log selection, backup and recovery, and maintenance planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, and/or equivalent work experience in a related field
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.