|Date Posted:||May 6|
|Wage:||$120,000 - $140,000|
TITLE: Senior SAP Business Analyst
LOCATION: West Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $120,000 - $140,000
Our client is looking for a Senior SAP Business Analyst to add to their team.
- Work with Accounting Manager to fix day-to-day as well as Month-End issues in SAP. - Work with and direct Offshore team members in fixing day-to-day and Month-End issues in SAP.
- Direct the work efforts of project teams and individuals, including consultants, engaged in production support, maintenance, and enhancement of existing business application systems.
- Direct the work efforts of project teams and individuals, including consultants, engaged in the full life cycle development of business application systems, including module/package implementation and custom system development using Company's process, standard methods, and tools.
- Work with IT to continually improve internal system practices, policies, and procedures, including cross-functional processes, standard methodologies, and tool selection.
- Document business practices and procedures, and SAP configuration settings
- Support development of end-user training aids and conduct in-house training sessions.
- Support end-users by answering questions related to SAP, resolving problems, and providing direction on complex processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Extremely Detail Oriented
- Preferably a morning person who can follow a 6:00am to 3:00pm CST schedule
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills Smart and energetic, not afraid to show courage under fire
- 10+ years of SAP experience directly related to FICO and related business processes
- Work with internal and external users to define business requirements and develop process flows.
- Configure SAP ECC to optimize functionality in support of the business process.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement third party software that may be required to support business processes.
- Work with other business teams and key users to identify integration points and ensure system integrity.
- Responsible for testing the functionality of FICO and related module(s) (eg BPC) as part of configuration changes, SAP patches, or system upgrades.
- SAP configuration, and implementation experience
- Set up projects, testing , understanding of accounting.
- 70% technical / 30% functional experience
- Bachelor’s degree - MIS, Business or Accounting
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.