|Date Posted:||Apr 2|
|Wage:||$125,000 - $130,000|
TITLE: Senior Oracle SOA Developer
LOCATION: Central Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $125,000 - $130,000
Our client is looking for a Senior Oracle SOW Developer to join their team. The SOA developer will provide technical support for developing and supporting content management applications. The SOA Developer will support business users, participate in all relevant change management activities, and overall service delivery and customer satisfaction. This will require interaction with core business users and the need to work as a team member of the \Oracle support team.
- Completion of all required Change Management tasks and relevant SOX control requirements (if applicable)
- Use Project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle (when applicable)
- Utilize business knowledge by taking advantage of available resources (internet, books, periodicals, classes/workshops, conferences, etc.) to develop and deliver business solutions.
- Track deliverable and provide reporting to management as needed.
- Development and support for the existing Oracle SOA Suite Applications and Services and Custom Built interfaces/services using Java.
- Works with customers and business partners to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to create specification documents that meet business needs.
- 5+ years of experience in Oracle SOA Suite 12c.
- 5+ years of development experience using Java, JEE
- Experience in SOA Suite JCA Adapters-AQAdapter/FTPAdapter/FileAdapter/DBAdapter/Oracle Applications Adapter
- Experience in OSB development – Proxy/Business/Pipeline/Transformations/Securing Proxies.
- Experience in development of SOA Composites using BPEL Orchestration and Activities.
- Experience with XML/JSON/XML Schemas/XQuery/XSLT.
- Experience in development of both SOAP and REST based WebServices.
- Experience with Oracle Weblogic/Fusion Middleware administration, performance tuning and troubleshooting
- System administration experience with building and maintaining Linux environments.
- Experience with SQL and Oracle Databases.
- Bachelor of Science degree, or 10 years of related industry or technical experience is required.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.