|Date Posted:||Apr 5|
|Wage:||$125,000 - $130,000|
TITLE: Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware/Portal Developer
LOCATION: Central Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
Our client has a great opportunity to join their development team. The Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware/Portal Developer will lead development efforts with little supervision. Will provide technical support for developing and content management applications. This position will support our business users, participate in all relevant change management activities, and overall service delivery and customer satisfaction. This will require interaction with core business users and the need to work as a team member of a large Oracle support team.
- Will Architect, provision, implement, optimize, document, and troubleshoot Oracle FMW/Portal and J2EE applications.
- Collaborates with customers to ascertain system specifications and business/technical requirements to create specification documents that meet business needs
- Lead completion of all required Change Management tasks and relevant SOX control requirements (if applicable)
- Utilize industry accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle (when applicable)
- Acquire and utilizes business knowledge by taking advantage of available resources (internet, books, periodicals, classes/workshops, conferences, etc.) to develop and deliver business solutions.
- Tracking deliverable and provide reporting to management as needed
- 10+ years of Oracle Development
- Required 5+ years of experience with Oracle Weblogic/Fusion Middleware/Portal administration, performance tuning, migration, and troubleshooting.
- Required 3+ years of experience with developing applications using Java, JSP.
- Required 2+ years of experience designing and supporting Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Required 3+ years of system administration experience with Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Required 2+years of experience working with relational databases.
- Bachelor of Science degree from a 4 year accredited university, or 10 years of related industry or technical experience is required.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.