|Date Posted:||Aug 5|
|Wage:||$125,000 - $135,000|
TITLE: Senior Network Engineer
SALARY: $125,000 - $135,000
The Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for management and maintenance of the LAN/WAN, Cloud network environment and enterprise network security. It will include the participation in and oversight of the daily upkeep and administration of the companies’?network and security infrastructure. This position will also be responsible for the design, planning, implementation and maintenance of the companies’?network infrastructure and architecture.?
- Applies a comprehensive understanding of network technologies and concepts. This includes routing, switching, firewalls, management and network monitoring. Develop, test and upgrade enterprise network architectures within Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Upgrade, patch and maintain the overall network infrastructure upon which the private or hybrid cloud operates.
- Monitors the utilization, performance and availability of the cloud network infrastructure and its services.
- Works with engineers, architects and IT support teams to establish guides, procedures, training and other documentation for audits and compliance to sustain the cloud network and its services.
- Supports the architecture, design, implementation and compliance efforts for effective cloud network security.
- Periodic on-call duties to provide application support, incident management, and troubleshooting.
- When required, performs network integration work to support hybrid or multi-cloud models.
- Generates creative solutions, tries different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Interacts with peers and business partners to explore new and better ways of doing things.?
- 5+ years network engineering experience with both routing and switching?
- Experience with VSAT technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Azure networking
- Extensive experience and knowledge configuring, reviewing, and troubleshooting PaloAlto firewall rules, QoS, Thread Protection, Wildfire, DNS security, SSL decryption and Advance URL filtering
- Experience and knowledge implementing, configuring, integrating and supporting the network security with PaloAlto in Azure.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.