|Date Posted:||Aug 30|
TITLE: Senior Event Coordinator
CLIENT: Global Law Firm
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
Our client is seeking a Senior Events Coordinator to join their Marketing team in Houston, TX.
• Coordinate planning and execution of event logistics (e.g. liaising with internal/external vendors for food & beverage, production, giveaways, etc.) while adhering to planning timeline, brand identity, budget constraints, and administrative duties.
• Provide tactical and logistical support with guidance and supervision from the Associate Director of Events.
• Ensure the setup of event registration; work with Business Development team and administrative staff to monitor RSVP's; manage reconciliation of payments; provide timely resolution for all client inquiries.
• Responsible for building an accurate and thorough budget with ongoing milestone updates to key stakeholders while maintaining adherence.
• Coordinate production of on-site event deliverable, such as name badges, tent cards, signage, and printing CLE forms & surveys.
• Ensure all invoices are paid and coded correctly to provide client(s) with reconciled budget, final attendee distribution.
• Create post event reports and schedule post conference debrief to review if event objectives were met and determine areas of improvement.
• MUST HAVE: 5+ years of event planning experience within a professional services or law firm environment.
• Successful candidates are detail-oriented, adaptable, and efficient.
• Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
• Candidates should demonstrate the ability to solve problems, maintain rapport, and communicate well with all levels of personnel.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• Experience with Interaction and Vuture preferred.
Bachelor’s degree (degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Events Management or Hospitality required) or equivalent experience.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.