|Date Posted:||Oct 4|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Wage:||Depends on Experience|
TITLE: Senior Developer Analyst - PeopleSoft FSCM
LOCATION: Central Houston
RATE: Depends on Experience
The Sr. Analyst for PeopleSoft FSCM will be an integral part of the corporate applications teams. Reporting to the Director, the ideal candidate will support PeopleSoft applications through the design and development of FSCM-based solutions for Finance, Accounting and Tax teams.
- Design and develop major/minor enhancements in support of the business team and any third party customers where appropriate.
- Collaborate with relevant peers on critical project and end-user issues, keeping necessary stakeholders apprised of status of ongoing projects, and work effectively towards department and corporate goals.
- Collaborate with extended applications team to validate, develop, test and deploy proposed solutions.
- Ensure that solutions and services provided are based on best practices for the business domain and technology.
- Provide second level technical support for internal customers to meet pre-defined application SLAs.
- Assist in communicating major/minor enhancements, bug-fixes and coordinating with other support personnel to ensure seamless rollout of new functionality to internal and third party customers.
- Ensure that services are proactive and/or highly responsive, and that one is trained in appropriate technology disciplines and current with new releases and upgrades.
- Develop individual goals, objectives, and performance success criteria.
- Project management skills and experience a big plus.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with clients, supervisors, co-workers, staff, vendors, executive management and other constituents.
- 5+ years of relevant business knowledge and experience developing solutions for Finance, Accounting and Tax business areas.
- Experience and proficient in Accounting, Finance and Supply Chain modules of an ERP system, preferably PeopleSoft.
- Ability to effectively express technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Ability to independently work with business teams to gather and document requirements, develop viable solutions and work with extended IT team to implement the solutions will be an essential requirement for success in this role.
- Experience supporting GL processes – Accounting reports, close processes, Equitization, Consolidation and similar.
- Experience preparing and conducting end user training
- Will require occasional travel to client sites and other company locations.
- Vaccination Information: Our client requires an individual who is newly hired into this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 within the first 28 days of employment - if not already vaccinated prior to starting employment. Our client does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws requiring reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business Administration, other technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.