|Date Posted:||Feb 21|
|Wage:||$125,000 - $130,000|
TITLE: Senior D365 Business Analyst
LOCATION: North Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $125,000 - $130,000
The Senior D365 Business Analyst will work closely with both internal and external departmental representatives, works to optimize the use of the ERP to improve business operations. Has a thorough understanding of business/departmental operations. Examines business process, performs training and guides system use. May guide reengineering projects, specify system requirements, conduct feasibility studies, make software recommendations and assist with implementation. May work in a team lead role.
- Focus expertise in core Microsoft ERP systems ( Microsoft AX2009/AX2012 and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations )
- Strong understanding of Finance functions inside Dynamics 365 F&O
- Support of Supply Chain, Production, and Operations systems, processes, and best practices
- Backup support of Microsoft Field Services and CRM solutions
- Analyze current business processes and assists users in making best use of systems.
- Work with others members of the Business Systems team to help evaluate data and processes, trouble-shooting systems and incorporating solutions as required
- Manage the implementation of the software and processes within a particular module/business area
- Discuss business requirements with managers and users
- Identify information needs not currently met by existing software or systems
- Develop strategies to improve timeliness of information and overall efficiency
- Assess the cost/benefit of recommended process changes
- Implement business and software solutions
- Follow up with managers and users to ensure compliance with new procedures and effectiveness of new systems.
- Perform post-implementation review
- Accountable for quality, completeness, and on-time delivery of an assigned project
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Help in month end closing and monitoring/fixing interface errors
- Knowledge on the interfaces on D365 with other applications if any
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good understanding of existing software
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business understanding in the area of specialization (manufacturing systems and processes, supply chain and distribution areas, and the services / operations area of the organization)
- Ability to analyze troubleshoot problems and recommend solutions
- 5+ years related experience in Microsoft AX2009/AX2012 and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- 5+ years of experience work experience as a Sr. MS Dynamics D365/AX functional business analyst, consultant, and lead ERP analyst
- Completed at least one full life cycle implementation of Microsoft D365
- Expert functional knowledge on at least three of the listed modules D365 General Ledger, Taxes, Accounts Receivable, Projects, and Sales Management modules
- Able to understand the user requirements and be able to configure the system independently for various system options across the above-listed modules to achieve the desired results.
- Provide Design, Test, Support, and Training as required during the course of the projects.
- Experience on upgrading from AX to D365 would be an added advantage
- Knowledge on Inventory Management, Procurement, Production, Planning, Projects, and Advance Warehouse management modules would be an added advantage.
- Post-secondary education with a Computer Sciences or Business Degree
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.