|Date Posted:||Feb 25|
TITLE: Senior Cloud Infrastructure Administrator
LOCATION: West Houston
The Senior Cloud Infrastructure Administrator will deliver services with the Platform Team utilizing Azure/Cloud and on-site Server infrastructure. Design Azure PaaS/IaaS solutions based on business requirements and Microsoft best practices. General cloud PaaS/IaaS integrations spanning multiple projects and timelines.
- Design solutions on VMware vCenter/ESXi based on business requirements and VMware best practices.
- Migrating privately hosted and on-premises services to Microsoft Azure or VMWare ESXi.
- Automating and performing Infrastructure tasks using industry standard products.
- Continuous M&A activities within the Oil and Gas midstream segment.
- 7+ years of Infrastructure Administrator experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Azure and managing advanced cloud resources
- Microsoft applications is required
- Strong analytical, organizational and documentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal require
- Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, and meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast paced and growth-oriented environment is required
- Exchange 2016 and Office365
- Provide subject matter knowledge and expertise on Microsoft Azure and Azure AD services
- Active Directory/ADFS, Group Policies
- Sharepoint. IIS, SQL scripting
- Skype/OneDrive for Business and Teams
- Storage/Cloud Storage
- PowerShell (Advanced)
- Backup/Patching automation
- Data Archiving
- HyperV. Vmware
- Imaging workstations and server
- Certificate Services/PKI
- DNS, DHCP, NTP, Radius, LDAP, Syslog
- Server and client operating systems (2003, 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Demonstrate mature service delivery methods utilizing real world ITSM knowledge
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills with customers, peers and leadership
- Demonstrate experience with upgrading, enhancing and migrating Microsoft platform systems and services
- Maintain physical infrastructure including data center support systems, Power, HVAC and Security (physical access, safety)
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- MCSA/MCSE certification with related experience is required
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.