|Date Posted:||Oct 13|
|Wage:||$120,000 - $125,000 Plus bonus and equity|
TITLE: Senior Business Analyst ERP - Oracle Financials
LOCATION: Hybrid (3 Days in Office, 2 Days work from home)
SALARY: $120,000 - $125,000 Plus bonus and equity
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst ERP with Oracle Financials experience. Expertise in AR, AP, GL, Oracle Quote-to-Cash implementation is critical in the success of this role.
- Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle financial projects.
- Write business requirement documents and other functional and technical documentations.
- Assist in design, development, testing and implementation of Oracle financials projects.
- Provide suggestions to customize Oracle applications for optimal performance.
- Resolve technical and operational problems in a timely fashion.
- Respond to customer queries and concerns promptly.
- Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer specifications.
- Support project team in developing reports, tables, fields, data interfaces and application extensions.
- Develop testing scenarios and write test scripts.
- Work with documentation team to develop user guides and training materials
-3+ years related experience in Oracle Financials
- Execute proficiency in Oracle E-business Suite (AP, AR, GL, as well as broader understanding of Purchasing, iprocurement, order management, shipping, and inventory)
- Good understanding of existing software
- Ability to analyze troubleshoot problems and recommend solutions
- Post-secondary education with a Computer Sciences or Business Degree or equivalent
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.