|Date Posted:||Oct 4|
|Type:||Contract to Hire|
|Wage:||Depends on Experience|
TITLE: Senior Business Analyst - Automation Business Intelligence
LOCATION: Central Houston
TYPE: Contract to Hire
RATE: Depends on Experience
Our client is in need of an Senior Business Analyst – Automation Business Intelligence to join their team. The Senior BI will provide business process and data analysis in support of the Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing team.
- Provide business process analysis in support of the Automation RPA Center of Excellence.
- Provide project management for small to medium size projects for the Business Intelligence and Automation Team
- Coordinates with business units to define process improvement opportunities and develop solutions to improve process efficiency.
- Takes a holistic view of solution development using a combination of training, process redesign, business application enhancements, reporting and analytic enhancements and robotic process automation.
- Uses standard templates and processes for opportunity discovery, bot requirements, deployment and production monitoring.
- Collaborate with onshore and offshore developers to gather requirements, develop solution design, provide testing support and coordinate deployment of BIDW solutions and Automation solutions.
- Assist with test planning and system test execution and user acceptance test coordination
- Coordinates with other IT groups to implement changes.
- Performs project management activities including task and issue tracking and scope management.
- Informs stakeholders of upcoming changes and coordinates change management activities.
- Regularly reports to stakeholders on the status of development activities and ongoing bot performance.
- Assists with bot capacity and workload demand management.
- Define and deliver short-term tactical projects and development sprints as well as long-term roadmaps.
- 5+ years IT experience gathering software requirements and running projects.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong business analysis skills
- SQL and data analysis skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills that result in simplified and standardized solutions to achieve the business objectives.
- Proven ability to multi-task along with strong communication and team-work skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills, and effectively participate in project meetings, discussions and issue resolution.
- Strong communication skills and general business acumen.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies and keeps current with RPA best practices and operational requirements.
- Ability to build positive working relationships and handle interpersonal issues with tact and sensitivity.
- Ability to influence groups not directly under your control.
- Vaccination Information: Our client requires an individual who is newly hired into this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 within the first 28 days of employment - if not already vaccinated prior to starting employment. Our client does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws requiring reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or related experience in lieu of degree.
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.