|Date Posted:||Sep 10|
|Wage:||$85,000 - $95,000|
TITLE: Senior Business Analyst
LOCATION: Central / Downtown
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $85,000 - $95,000
Our client is adding a Senior Business Analyst to their team. The best candidate will provide expert support and ensure the interface between the users and the development teams. Understand why errors occur, find ways to work around them until they are corrected. Understand business operations and propose adequate evolution to properly support them. Provide support and guidance to junior business analysts.
- Ensure the interface between project stakeholders (the business and development team) is in place, test and validation of the quality before the delivery for the user’s acceptance testing phase.
- Based on business process definition, define and document the user requirements for the future software releases.
- Ensure that backlog is updated according to the business stakes and objectives
- Ensure that software and test documentation is up to date and accurate.
- Build detailed planning and commit to following it.
- Negotiate priorities taking into account business and IT constraints.
- Ensure the consistency of the business requirements with the overall ETRM system.
- Promote the new features and functionalities and participate to the Change Management
- Design and execute functional, non-regression and user acceptance testing of the new software releases.
- Ensure compliance of the delivered software with the users’ specifications, business and IT control framework according to the defined planning.
- 5+ years experience in an IT or IS-related function within the energy industry
- Solid IT background with experience of software development in complex environment
- This position requires autonomy, resourcefulness and strong organizational skills.
- Necessitates proactivity and ability to persuade others, along with good listening skills a teamwork ethic
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Graduate degree in an engineering field, Computer Science or Management in Information Systems
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.