|Date Posted:||Feb 22|
TITLE: Senior Accountant/Controller
LOCATION: Golden, CO
SALARY: $80,000 - $85,000/year, plus relocation assistance if required
START DATE: Mid-April, interviews mid-march
Senior Accountant/Controller will summarize current financial status by collecting information and prepare a balance sheet, profit, and loss statement, and other reports for five different entities within the domain. Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. Targeted start date Mid-April (after tax season), start looking for resumes now, ideally, interviews to take place in March.
• Control cash flow
• Oversee the production of financial reports
• Prepare tax, payroll and debt payments, and ensure compliance with government reporting requirements.
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
• This position will manage Bookkeeper. However, this is a hands-on “doer” senior accounting job, not a big vision managerial job.
• The role requires lots of crossover & verification work between accounting and IMS (inventory management system)
• Bachelor Degree, plus 20+ years of professional accounting experience
• Some management experience preferred.
• Experience using Great Plains Accounting software – latest version
• Full time, on-site at company headquarters, Golden Colorado (30 minutes west of Denver)
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.