|Date Posted:||Oct 8|
TITLE: Senior Accountant- Midstream Corporate Accounting
LOCATION: Houston Texas
SALARY or RATE: $45/hr
URGENCY: Reviewing Resumes Now to start early as 11/1
Our client is seeking an Accountant Senior specifically for Midstream Corporate Accounting. This professional will be a member of the company’s Corporate Accounting team, reporting to the Accounting Manager.
• Records journal entries and performs analysis of financial data supporting the general ledger close process and the internal/external reporting of financial results
• Analyze consolidated financial data and prepare analysis schedules
• Assist in the preparation and review of internal reporting documents and schedules
• Assist in the preparation and review of SEC reports, primarily the Form 10-K and 10-Q
• 3+ years of professional financial accounting or auditing experience in the oil and gas industry
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge and experience in SAP, Hyperion, and/or Workiva/WDesk experience a plus
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal, management, administrative, organizational, and leadership skills
• Experience implementing sound decisions when faced with multi-faceted problems.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Candidate should hold or be actively pursuing CPA designation
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.