|Date Posted:||Oct 8|
TITLE: .Net Developer
LOCATION: West Houston
TYPE: Direct Hire
SALARY: $80,000 - $85,000
The .Net Developer build cloud platform solutions, which includes building RESTful APIs and back-end services to interact with models, calculations, and data coming from our global product suite.
- Build out back-end software and infrastructure using Web APIs with ASP.NET Core, .NET Framework, and C#.
- Design high-performing, secure, scalable microservices.
- Experience developing in.NET technology stack using C#, with a strong understanding of object-oriented development and enterprise design patterns and principles.
- Experience designing, developing, and utilizing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with unit testing, automated testing, and TDD/BDD processes.
- Have an eye for the details others may miss, and you stand behind your code quality.
- A passion for working with the latest technology and continual learning.
- You are a challenge seeker who thrives in an innovative, Agile environment.
- Great communication skills.
- Developing cloud-based solutions hosted in AWS is a plus
- Transitioning from monolithic to microservice architecture.
- Working with Docker containerization.
- Work with websockets and message queueing protocols.
- DevOps processes utilizing CI/CD automation.
- API Gateways such as WS02.
- Using Git.
- 2+ years of .Net Development Experience
- .NET Framework 4.6+
- ASP.NET Core 2.0 Web API
- Visual Studio 2017
- SQL Server 2014+
- Team Foundation Server Nice to have
- Entity Framework 6+ Nice to have
- AWS Nice to have
- Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or hands-on commercial software development expertise.
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.