|Date Posted:||Jan 3|
|Wage:||110k or DOE|
TITLE: Security PM
CLIENT: Technology / Logistics
LOCATION: Houston Texas
SALARY: 110K / yr
URGENCY: Interviewing ASAP
SUMMARY: We are seeking a Security Systems Project Manager to work with the Security IT team on their systems primarily for implementing new tools and working within Cloud Security Platforms.
This PM will engage in implementing Intune and migrating devices from the current SCCM environment and support additional configurations activities related to using Intune and Crowdstrike .
- Duties will include building and maintaining security policies, overseeing compliance initiatives and ensuring continued improvement towards security best practices.
- Research and test using the latest protocols
- Drive multiple projects to completion
- Experience with project management SaaS
- Manage teams/relationships across departments
- This role will liaison between the IT, Engineering and Operations teams to complete tasks and project manage goals for security and compliance
- Develop, execute and track the performance of security measures to protect information and network infrastructure and computer systems
- Identify, define and document system security requirements and recommend solutions to management
- Review requirements and adjust priorities as needed
- Ensure documentation is up to date and reviewed
- Identify Gaps in policies, procedures and create mitigation roadmaps
- Work with compliance partners, auditors and third-parties to ensure seamless communications
- Ensuring compliance and policies are being adhered
- Monitor systems for irregular behavior and set up preventive measures
- Plan, develop, implement and update the company's information and security strategy
- Educate and train staff on information system security best practices
- Work in a Microsoft environment : Windows 2016 and above, and Active Directory.
- Assist Chief Information Security Officer, reporting directly, with implementation of new tools
- Responsible for translating requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex technical solutions using Intune
- Appraise existing processes and new requirements to establish methods to successfully implement integration services in the targeted environment(s)
- Confer with team in analysis, migration, and resolution to any technical challenges
- Observe project reporting requirements in communication of the progress toward completion of assignments
- Coordinate with team in verification of migration success
- Assist in creating overall testing approach and test scenarios
- Follow all organizational Standard Operating Procedures relative to cost modeling, approvals and reviews, and all other associated workflows and deliverables.
- security policy knowledge
- ability to write security policy
- Understanding of internal audit, security focused
- SIM tool experience
- O365 .
- Willingness to learn new and changing Security functions.
- Intune migration approach for existing SCCM users
- additional projects including mobile apps available via Company Portal
- Microsoft tools
- Active Directory (certification not required but a plus to have)
- Nice to have familiarity working with Crowdstrike, a security platform we are using.
- Maintenance of MS Intune and Crowdstrike preferred experience not required
- Active Directory certification
• Bachelors Degree from Accredited 4 year University
ADDITIONAL TO CONSIDER:
- Work Onsite T-Thurs, Remote ok Mon and Friday, 40 hours a week full time.
- Report to the CISO directly
Here are just a few of the “hot jobs” Clearpoint is working on this week. Please apply for anything that is a fit for your skills and experience, and as always please feel free to share with your networks.