|Date Posted:||Jan 28|
|Wage:||$60/ hour DOE|
TITLE: Scrum Master | Princeton NJ
CLIENT: Energy Company
LOCATION: Princeton, NJ
RATE: $60/hour DOE
Senior Scrum Master will manage multiple large scale projects simultaneously and will possess minimum of 5 years of experience as a scrum master! The Scrum Master will support and lead multiple scrum teams in agile development and guide them towards product releases within set guidelines and serve as the servant leader for the team to ensure clear communication and organization of the team/program, along with maintaining the production backlog and release plan and facilitating the core scrum ceremonies and practices.
• Acting as a peer mentor to other Scrum Masters and partners with Agile Coaches to drive agility scale throughout the organization
• Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
• 5+ years of experience as a scrum master leading multiple software development project teams to deliver high-quality software solutions using Agile techniques (Required)
• Certified Scrum Master (Required)
• Ability to create and facilitate team level training
• Ability to lead multiple scrum teams
• Ability to serving as a team lead for junior level Scrum Masters
• Advanced agile certifications preferred
• Team or people leadership preferred
• Experience with facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
• Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
• Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc
• Familiarity and experience with Agile Tools - (e.g., Rally, Jira, TFS, etc)
• Bachelor’s degree required
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.