|Date Posted:||Jun 17|
TITLE: SAP - PRA
CLIENT: Oil and Gas
LOCATION: Galleria area, Houston
RATE: Fair market, DOE
This position reports to the Revenue Supervisor within the Accounting Organization and will be responsible for revenue oil and gas bookings for the Company’s US assets. This position will interface regularly with Production Reporting, Tax & Royalty, Marketing Accounting, and Land.
Special project with a deadline at the end of the year -- very urgent and high profile. Need someone who can hit the ground running; there is no time to train.
Candidates MUST have previous experience in oil and gas industry. SAP-PRA is very important as is revenue accounting experience. Candidates should be experienced with oil & gas accounts receivable.
The incumbent will need to demonstrate strong problem solving, organizational, communication, and collaboration skills and a high level of initiative to realize department deliverables and goals within aggressive deadlines.
• Maintain accounts receivable account balances and actively work outstanding balances.
• Focus a large portion time spent on analysis and problem-solving.
• Record revenue oil and gas bookings for assigned area of responsibility accurately and timely.
• Understand the field setup and flow in order to book accurate entries.
• Interact positively with other departmental personnel.
• Demonstrate initiative in seeking additional responsibility.
• May assist with less complex projects.
Computer Proficiencies: SAP-PRA or equivalent revenue systems and Excel
SAP-PRA: VERY Important
Work Experience: Entry level up to 5 years of O&G experience. Must have solid experience in the oil & gas industry.
Revenue oil and gas experience in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and North Dakota is a plus.
Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance strongly preferred
Clearpoint is a staffing agency for jobs in information technology, marketing, creative, and other professionals. We do business by building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our employees and clients.